This week I invited Dean Mantz in for a chat. Dean is a GURU for the Discovery Education Network & I had the pleasure of meeting him at ISTE 2012 in San Diego. In this conversation he shares A LOT about livebinders!! A LOT!!!
Links for Dean:
- BLOG: mantzsmission.me
- Diigo: http://www.diigo.com/user/dmantz7
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dmantz7
- Plurk: http://www.plurk.com/dmantz7
- LiveBinders: http://www.livebinders.com/
- Top Ten Livebinders for 2012: http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2012/09/the-top-10-educational-livebinders-for.html
Tweet of the Week was:
Introducing a new twitter user
Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy
Blog Post of the Week was:
Do You Have A “Critical Friend?”
by Aviva Dunsiger
App of the Week
3 Questions for Dean Mantz
#1. You are a “pro” at livebinders. Share with us this journey — and why it is a tool you use.
#2. You are a DEN guru — share a bit about that too.
#3. What is on your radar that you think other educators should take notice of.
Leave us some feedback!
Contact us with any questions or comments- firstname.lastname@example.org