Just got a little present of an email from Apple today:
Dear Podcast Provider,
Podcasts on iTunes Store are now available through Podcasts app, the easiest way to discover, subscribe to and play your favorite podcasts on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Enjoy all of your audio and video podcasts in a single app
- Explore hundreds of thousands of podcasts including shows in over 40 languages
- Try the innovative new Top Stations feature to find new podcast series in a variety of topics, including arts, business, comedy, music, news, sports, and more
- Browse by Audio or Video podcasts, or see what’s most popular in Top Charts
- Tap subscribe for your favorites and automatically receive new episodes for free as they become available
- Stream episodes or download to listen while offline
- Sync your episode playback for seamless transition between devices
You can download Podcasts app at www.itunes.com/podcastsapp.
The iTunes Podcast team
You can subscribe to all of the EdReach Shows by clicking from your iPad or iPhone below: