What does Google+ mean for educators? For students? For schools? This is one of the topics that the EdReach team will be exploring this week.
This week we will be featuring a series of posts related to Google+, from a basic overview for those who haven’t had a chance to explore yet, to more in-depth discussions of the features of Google+. Here’s what you can expect:
- Tuesday: An Intro to Google+
- Wednesday: Circle Me Up: Exploring “circles”
- Thursday: Let’s Hangout: connecting through “hangouts”
- Friday: Light the fire: learning through “sparks”
- Saturday: Going Mobile with Google+
- Sunday: Where can we go from here?
It’s important to note that Google+ isn’t even a week old. We are still experimenting and exploring. Additionally, as with most Google products released in Beta, features and services are likely to change, evolve, and improve in the coming months.
If you haven’t been able to explore Google+, now you can: access is now available to anyone. Click here to sign up. Check back with the EdReach Crew and we’ll keep you up to speed on what is happening and how Google+ will impact teachers, students, and school.