Luis Perez and Mark Coppin join Kelly Dumont and myself for an all access pass to accessibility. Not only is education changing, but special education is changing too. The following topics were discussed on tonight’s episode:
- whether or not the Appeal of iPad 2 Is a Matter of Emotions
- the growing discussion on the EdReach network between James O’Hagan and myself about iPad 2
- Luis and Mark talk about some of their fantastic presentations at the CSUN conference…and share BIG news for the world of adaptive technology and mobile learning!
- the App of the Week and 10+ ways to use it in your classroom
- “Macs for All”: VoiceOver trackpad gestures and Text-to-Speech
Join the conversation! Tell us what you think by answering this week’s MacReach poll!