This episode of the MacReach show is focused on discussing the many trials and tribulations of managing iOS devices with the help of a very special guest, Melinda Miller. Also covered:
- The Reed College iPad Study
- Oh no! Student finds inappropriate pictures of librarian on school iPad
- Melinda’s screencast on syncing
- Canby Wiki for iPods and iPads
- The Weekly Poll: What is the hardest part about managing iPods and iPads in schools? Take the poll now on EdReach!
- The App of the Week and 10 ways to use it in the classroom!
- “Macs for All” tip of the week: App Store controls on iOS devices
This episode has great insight about managing iPods and iPads in the classroom, thanks to helpful tips from Jay Blackman, Daniel Rezac, and Melinda Miller. Great stuff!